We’re passionate about giving our clients inspirational spaces that are both functional and beautiful - spaces where they can relax in their own personal sanctuary. Our services are crafted to provide you with the right approach to your remodel, new build, or refurnishing project.
“Kimberly is a breath of fresh air!
I love working with her because she helps bring my vision to life in every single project, even when I don’t know exactly what I want, as was the case for my living room redesign. She is easy to work with and skilled at providing different options that are all beautiful. She was able to provide every single thing the room needed, all the way down to custom artwork and tabletop decorations. She is not only professional, but also lovely inside and out.”
Larsen- Commercial Real Estate Broker – El Encanto Neighborhood
Full Service Design
Whether your home needs freshening up or you’re looking to completely refurnish areas of your home, this service is for you!
We take the time get to know what your aspirations are for your newly designed environment. We’re experts at asking the right questions to help you zero in on your perfect home.
From there, we guide you through the entire process while taking care of all the details of procurement and white glove installation to make your dream home come to life.
New Construction & Remodels
New construction and remodels are our jam! Fine Art Interiors excels at overcoming the unique and complex challenges of these types of projects. We come up with great design solutions to add to the functionality of your home and make sense for your overall investment and timeline.
We understand that the new build and remodel process can be overwhelming and daunting. That’s why we use project management software as well as construction site apps to help organize the tedious details and manage timelines so you can relax and enjoy the process knowing we’ve got you covered!
We provide guided checklists and client portals you can log into and view the real-time progress of your project so you never feel in the dark. And, of course, you’ll hear from us personally each week with a project update.
Designer for a Day
(Gourmet lunch included)
Enjoy your VIP day with this exclusive Interior Designer. We invest a day with you to help tackle some of your most pressing design challenges. We will spend a design-filled morning and afternoon with you giving you fresh ideas for color, style, and organization. Our goal is to ensure your selected room meets its full potential. We include a delicious gourmet boxed lunches from a local caterer so you can enjoy the 6 hour session fully without interruption.
What to expect during the 6hr in home session:
- First we take a tour of your home to identify the design challenges in the selected areas and your goals for the space
- Decide on design concept and approach
- Establish color scheme and paint colors
- Provide quick floor plan sketches, move existing pieces to achieve the desired look and feel
- Help select furniture and or materials
- Styling with existing accessories
- Specify new pieces if needed
Let’s schedule a 30 minute discovery call to tell me a bit about your space and your goals for your space. We’ll email you an in-depth design questionnaire to give us an inside look at your décor aesthetic, your style, pattern, and your all-important color preferences.
This service is a perfect fit for you if:
- You would like Kimberly’s expertise and design talent to devise the best plan for your space that you can execute on your own
- You want expert design assistance in pulling together a room
- You want an experienced design expert to vet all your design decisions
Our Designer & Lunch for a Day package is $1550 for a 6-hour session.
Stay tuned - We’ll be launching this new service in September 2020!
(For Full Service Design & New Construction & Remodel Projects)
Inquiry + Discovery
- Engage you in the design process by asking a series of questions to help define goals and objectives for your project
- Explore your overall style and aesthetic
- Create efficiencies for you in your newly designed home
- Establish the project timeline and overall investment
Concept + Planning
- Take site measurements
- Develop design concepts, create floorplans and layouts
- Develop 3 Dimensional drawings
- Select materials for hard surfaces, cabinetry, flooring, furnishings, fabrics and fixtures
- Create design boards with product images and inspiration
- Presentation of design approach for client approval
- Build your project team
- Meet with trades to request estimates for work required
- Review the bids with you for final selection of contractors
- Price material finishes, furnishings and fixtures
Finalize Design + Planning
- Confirm contractor selections
- Verify necessary design revisions
- Secure material selections and furnishings for client approval
Implementation + Execution
- Process orders for materials, furnishings and fixtures.
- Online client portal that allows you to login and access furniture specs, pricing and check the status of orders throughout the course of your project
- We make scheduled site visits to check for progress and accuracy of designs during the remodel or new build process
- Organize deliveries and product inspections for construction related orders
Installation + Big Reveal
- Organize delivery of furnishings
- Execute installation of all furnishings and styling for each space.
- THE BIG REVEAL!!
- Celebrate and enjoy your newly designed space!