- This University of Arizona sorority house needed to provide seating for 300 sorority sisters without making the space feel congested or overly commercial
- The foyer had a built-in desk with a granite top. This was no longer being used so it became an unsightly dumping area for mail and extraneous items.
- The sorority sisters used the living room mainly for laying down with laptops and studying.
- The fireplace was unusable and outdated.
- We removed the built-in desk and granite top to open up the space and create an alcove room.
- We added iron and glass barndoors that creates a secluded study room when closed. This also added more useable seating.
- We added a gallery wall of inspirational framed quotes and to our delight this room is now called the Inspiration Room
- We designed a large U-shaped custom built-in bench that had USB ports for charging laptops. We added two large dining tables to this area to transform it into effective and inviting study areas
- We refaced the fireplace with white shiplap and large crown molding. We tiled the inside of the fireplace and added LED candles that are on a timer. Every night at 7PM the fireplace now glows with beautiful flickering candle lights.