- Before they purchased this home, the client reached out to discuss the redesign potential. The crescent shaped kitchen layout was awkward because it restricted traffic flow to one entry and exit point.
- They were expecting a new grand baby and have two French Bulldogs. The newly designed space needed to be pet and kid friendly.
- The full remodel needed to be completed in 60 days.
- My client’s husband has chronic back issues and had purchased two sofas online that proved to be poor choices and extremely uncomfortable.
- We came up with a design for the kitchen that opened up the layout with a single long island down the center of the kitchen. This created two work zones in the kitchen and really helped the flow. The client told us that entertaining is now a breeze especially when they enjoy large family gatherings.
- We added open shelving in the bar area of with glass apothecary jars full of the family’s favorite snacks. They love this feature!
- We took key ergonomic measurements to custom craft a sofa that would support my client’s husband fully and comfortably. The cushions are made of memory foam wrapped in down envelopes to deliver an exceptionally inviting sofa and he’s told us it is the most comfortable sofa he has ever sat in!
- We selected performance fabrics on chairs and sofa for durability with the dogs and future grandchildren
- An entire glass of red wine was spilled on the new sofa within weeks of moving in and it cleaned up beautifully, no stain evident.